Saturday, August 27, 2011

Shrine Update

The Shrine and our message board have been dead for quite some time. I haven't been updating this blog very much either. The same with the facebook page. I have been so busy with life I am having a hard time even getting a chance to listen to the show.

I stopped seeking autographs long ago and doing interviews with those who contributed to the shrine even longer. I am not sure when I will find more time. I apolgize to the TRUE FANS OF STERN who did enjoy the shrine in it's glory back before the site got fucked up. I don't see a return to that glory anytime soon. I listen to Howard when I can and still love it. I talk to the vomit man everyday now. He sent me money to try and get a domanitrix to throw up for him. I got seven minutes that I think are great but I know he won't like it and bitch everyday to me about it, several times a day, and how I ripped him off. I have countless voicemails I could post that are pure Jeff Levy and his sickness. That dude is crazy about vomit, holy fuck. I could post that video some day too. The good news is I found a new home for the physical shrine and placed the first autograph photo up. Howard of course, the signed 8x10 that Howard TV send me in thanks for putting their banners on the site. I have video of that ceremony too could post. So many things I could share, no little time. I haven't visited sfn in a long time and don't think I could care any less. Stern is still the best from what I hear so fuck the haters really.



I do have a link to share today. From shabooty. The man has really taken the torch and has continued the shrine tradition of great stern show interviews. Here is his latest. Great job once again my man.



here



Any articles about Howard and show please all continue to send to me and I will post them when I can.



Still here TRUE FANS OF STERN!!! and Bababooey to ya ll





Doc



The Greatest Howard Stern fan of all time!!!

~~ Artie Lange

No comments:

Post a Comment